CYP Hiring Event
Do you have a passion for helping kids learn and grow? Are you looking for a satisfying career you can take anywhere? Then we want to interview you! Navy Child & Youth Programs is seeking well-qualified and eager candidates to become new Program Assistants, Program Leaders, and Operations Clerks. Join us for our hiring event and start ASAP!
Thursday, May 20 | 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Jackson Park Community Center
2572 Cascades Pass Blvd, Bremerton
Preregistration and completed application encouraged.
CYP will be conducting group interviews of no more than five candidates. Social distancing practices will be in effect. Selected candidates will move on and interview with a manager and, if selected, will be given a *qualified offer of employment. It is recommended you submit a completed application packet and choose an interview time to expediate the interviewing process for this event.
- Starts at $15.54 and earn up to $21.29 per hour (depending on experience)
- Premier benefits package starting on your first day of employment (full time employees only)
- Career growth and development opportunities, including ongoing training and tuition reimbursement
- Work with a team of professionals who are passionate about their work that matters
- Priority for childcare as available
- Access to on-base recreation centers, gyms, movie theaters and more
- Career transfer options within Navy CYP
We will train the right candidate!
*Employment contingent upon successful completion of background checks.