Puget Sound is the U.S. Navy's third largest fleet concentration area. The Department of the Navy spends about $2.8 billion annually in the region, which is home to over 250,000 Navy and Marine Corps "family" members. Region installations and facilities occupy more than 28,000 acres of land.
Sponsorships offer a chance for Navy MWR to partner with you to enhance events for the military community while your business gains valuable promotional benefits. Events ranging from the hugely successful Kid's Camp Deployments to ship homecomings, New Year's Eve festivities to summer fun, all offer sponsors wonderful exposure to a traditionally hard to reach market.
Benefits vary, depending upon sponsorship levels, and may include:
- Banners and signage placed in MWR facilities or at event
- Displays and booths at events
- Logo and business name on promotional materials
- Ability to distribute giveaways, product samples, etc. to military community
- Face time with the military community - ability to gather names and contact information for future promotions
For specific event and sponsorship information, please review our Fleet & Family Readiness Commercial Sponsorship Brochure.
Advertising Opportunities — Get your Military Market Share...GET ON BOARD TODAY! Partnering with MWR puts you in direct contact with the military market.
If you would like more information on the Navy Region Northwest Commercial Sponsorship & Advertising Program, please contact: