CYP EDU | Understand the Child Development Homes (CDH) Program
OPPORTUNITIES FOR ENTREPRENEURS
Have you ever dreamed of making a living from the comfort of your own home? Now you can go from dream to reality in just a few short weeks with the Navy Child Development Homes (CDH) program. As a qualified applicant, you’ll receive all the training and support you need to operate a successful child-care business with little to no start-up costs or upfront expenses. Best of all, the skills you learn are in high demand and will transfer easily to another city or state if you ever have to move.
We’re looking for dedicated and flexible child-care providers to care for infants to children up to 12 years of age.
This opportunity may be right for you if you are at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or equivalent, own or lease your home, love working with children, and have a strong desire to succeed at running your own small business.
- Independence and flexibility that comes from being your own boss
- Turnkey start-up kit that includes learning curriculum, daily schedule, templates, and more
- Access to educational toys, furnishings, and supplies from our Lending Library
- USDA reimbursements to supplement your food budget
- Discounts on liability insurance
- Dedicated success coach
- Plus: FREE training and opportunities to earn your Child Development Associate credential and NAFCC accreditation that will boost your skills and earning potential even further