General Quarters Paintball
General Quarters Paintball is located behind the Convergence Zone. Adrenaline, strategy, skill and speed combine in exhilarating thrills on two separate fields.
On the speedball field, enjoy high-energy action, ducking behind a series of inflatable bunkers on a 190 ft. by 115 ft. field. Volunteers change the field setup periodically, so new challenges are always emerging.
The ever-evolving woods ball field encourages scenario play with its own unique set of natural foxholes, hideaways and fortresses.
Safety & Other Considerations
The field is open to those ages 10 to 17 with a hold harmless agreement signed by a parent. Those 18 and up, must also sign a hold harmless agreement before they use the field.
Note: To ensure the safety of our players and to guarantee all paint use is environmentally friendly, we are no longer able to accept outside paint on the field. We have done our best to find paint that meets our customers' needs at an affordable price as well as meeting required safety and environmental guidelines. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patronage.
Celebrate at General Quarters Paintball!
For up to 10 people: $195
- Paintball markers, all day air, all day field usage, and masks for each guest. Included are paintball game scenarios led by paintball staff, two large one-topping pizzas and two pitchers of soda with unlimited refills.
- Paint is available for purchase through the Convergence Zone at the time of your party, $10 for 500 paintballs/1 bag. Extra paint is not included and outside paint is not authorized.
- Days/times outside these hours may also be arranged. Private parties subject to 4 hour limit.
- Per BuPers instruction 1710.11C, outside food and beverages are not authorized at MWR facilities, with the exception of birthday cakes for a party booked through the Convergence Zone.
Fall & Winter (October - March)
- Monday - Sunday: Open for parties by reservation only.
Spring & Summer (April - September)
- Saturday & Sunday: 11 am - 4 pm