A challenging 18-hole course layout with tree-lined fairways, rolling hills, and stunning views of the Strait of Juan de Fuca and Vancouver Island.
- Public Always Welcome
- 18-hole course
- Lessons & Clinics
- Grass Driving Range
- Golf Shop, special orders
- ADA Rental Carts
- Online Tee Times for expedited check-in
Tee time reservations are available every day. Tee times are every eight minutes.
Expedite your check-in! Reserve your tee time online
If you've previously registered for a Gallery Golf Course tee time with MyFFR, but have questions about it, visit MyFFR FAQs.
Tee time reservations may also be made in person or by calling 360-257-2178 in accordance with the following:
- Military (including active duty, reservists and retirees and their family members): up to 14 days in advance
- DoD civilians and other civilian guests: up to 7 days in advance
Gallery has both Men's and Ladies Golf Associations. More information about these associations is available at the Golf Shop.
Has a meeting and tournament the first Saturday of each month, March - October.
The Ladies' Association plays on Tuesdays at 9:30 am, April - September.
Gallery Women's Golf Club plays on Wednesday afternoons with tee time, April - September.
Patrons are expected to abide by the following dress code:
- Shirts with sleeves designed as outerwear are required and must be worn at all times.
- Bathing suits, sweat suits, gym shorts, cut offs, halter tops, tank tops, spandex, soiled or torn clothing, and items that expose the midriff are prohibited.
- Clothing with obscene graffiti or writing is prohibited.
- Shoes with unusual soles (ripple or ridged), soccer shoes, baseball shoes, football shoes, cowboy boots, sharp or high heel shoes are prohibited.
- Military uniforms may only be worn while using the practice driving range and are not allowed while playing on the playing surface of the golf course.
It doesn't take a lot of equipment or money to get started - an iron, a wood, a putter, and a couple of balls will do it. Gallery Golf Course has rental equipment for you to use including clubs, carts and lockers.
- Grass tee in summer season
- 12 artificial grass hitting stations in winter season
- Target greens and signs
- Putting green
- Chipping and putting green adjacent to #1 tee and practice facility
- Pitching green and practice bunker
Get out and hit some balls. Family members between 8 and 17 who have not passed the orientation and playing test must have an adult present at all times when playing golf. Power carts are motorized vehicles; therefore, users must have a driver's license in order to drive carts.
GHIN handicaps are required for all USGA/NWGA sponsored tournaments, Gallery Golf course tournaments, events and intramural golf and other golf courses. Therefore, we encourage all our patrons to join the GHIN system, which will ensure you up-to-date, computerized maintenance of your handicap that will be honored at any golf course in North America. A nominal membership fee is required to join the GHIN system. Contact the Golf Shop for more information.
Grab & Go Snacks
Breakfast sandwiches, regular sandwiches, chips, candy, and snacks are available for purchase in the Golf Shop.