The Fleet and Family Support Center should be your first stop once you arrive at Naval Base Kitsap. The programs and services offered are a key resource for you and your family.
Military and Family Support Centers provide information, education and support programs to help balance the demands of military life. Offerings include:
- Welcome Packet & Hospitality Kits
- Employment and Education Resources
- Life Skills and Financial Courses
- Deployment Support
- Confidential Counseling
- Relocation Assistance
- Transition to Civilian Life Courses
- Exceptional Family Member Support
- Family or Victim Advocacy Support
- New Parent or Pregnancy Loss Support
Like TRIDENT submarines, the Fleet and Family Support Center operates two separate identical crews. Either can help find the resources, support or program to help you and your family remain ready, resilient, well-informed and maintain a balanced quality life.
Open to active duty, reservists, retirees, and their families.
FFSC BLUE | 2901 BARBEL ST, BANGOR | 360-396-4115
FFSC GOLD | 1099 TAUTOG CIRCLE, BANGOR | 866-854-0638
FFSC ANNEX | 120 SOUTH DEWEY ST, BREMERTON | 866-854-0638