Housing Service Center
Navy Region Northwest Housing Service Centers (HSC) offer a wide range of services for families and bachelors...
- Personal Referral Counseling
- Knowledgeable Referral Specialists
- Phone & Fax Services
- Landlord/Tenant Resolution Services
- and more...
Let us help you today!
Home Finding Services
The HSC is your Government advocate for providing assistance for any type of housing: rental or purchase, on-base or off-base, community, Government and Public/Private Venture (PPV) at any installation worldwide.
- Counseling to determine your needs for housing and related services.
- Comprehensive prescreened community and military/Privatized housing listings.
- Counseling for special needs.
- Lease services, including review and explanation of lease terms and lease negotiation.
- Outbound services to help you with housing at your next destination.
HOMES.mil is a service designed to connect service members and their families with community housing rental listings located near U.S. military bases. Service Members and their families can view property listing details, contact Property Managers by email, compare multiple listings and map rental properties without logging in! Create an account and login for advanced features, like saving search criteria or setting favorite listings to begin searching for homes at your current or future installation.
- Property Managers: List your properties at no cost!
- The only DoD-sponsored rental listing website used by Military Housing Offices around the world.
To search for a listing on HOMES.mil, use the installation field and "Refine Your Search" tools. You may search by Rent Amount, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, City, and/or Amenities. Select the City, State, Zip link to view additional information about the listing. Additional details include Property Details, Costs & Fees, Location Details, Amenities, and Photos.
- Save your favorite listings!
- Save your search criteria!
- Compare up to four listings side-by-side!
- Select several listings to be mapped!
- Complaint inspections to assess damages or other lease violations.
- Health and safety inspection to document basic health or safety conditions in the home.
- Check-in and check-out inspections upon request.
- Navy advocate for you and your family when housing maintenance, health or safety issues arise.
- Independent mediator to help you and your landlord communicate when there is an issue and facilitate a mutually-agreed upon resolution.
- Liaison to military leadership and legal offices to address issues that cannot be resolved using our services.
- Navy advocate for your housing discrimination complaints and advise you of your rights.
Cost Savings & Relief Programs
- Rental Partnership Program (RPP).
- Service Members Civil Relief Act (SCRA).
- Homeowners’ Assistance Program (HAP).
Services for Unaccompanied Service Members
- Assist single Military/geographic bachelors with finding suitable, affordable and safe living quarters in the community.
- Comprehensive community housing listings, information and services.