Work in Child Care
More than 1,000 children are on a waitlist for childcare in Navy Region Northwest. Consider becoming a Navy childcare provider today.
WORK AT A BASE CHILD CARE CENTER
Stable early learning environments encourage creativity and skills development in young children, and strong school-age programs help children build confidence and excel in their formative years. Navy Region Northwest children need you to help them learn and grow! Become a part of our Child & Youth Program teams and see just how much your guidance can propel military youth. The Navy is urgently hiring:
- Program Assistants: Provides appropriate developmental care and instruction for infants to children up to 12 years of age by attending to their physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Program Leads: Provides appropriate specialized developmental care and instruction for children and youth, as well as guidance, assistance, and mentoring for Program Assistants.
- Operations Clerks: Serves as clerical and administrative support, providing records management and reporting, liaising with families and programs, and collecting and monitoring fees and supplies.
- Wages start at $18.44 per hour
- Earn up to $2250* in sign-on and retention bonuses
- Career growth and development opportunities, including ongoing training and tuition reimbursement
- Work with a team of professionals who are passionate about their work
- Premier benefits package starting on your first day of employment (for full-time and part-time employees)
WORK FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
We’re looking for dedicated and flexible child-care providers to care for infants to children up to 12 years of age. This opportunity may be right for you if you are at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or equivalent, own or lease your home, love working with children and have a strong desire to succeed at running your own small business.
- Independence and flexibility that comes from being your own boss
- Marketing and advertising done for you
- Turnkey start-up kit that includes learning curriculum, daily schedule, templates and more
- Access to educational toys, furnishings and supplies from our Lending Library
- USDA reimbursements to supplement your food budget
- Dedicated success coach
- Plus: FREE training and opportunities to earn your Child Development Associate credential and NAFCC accreditation that will boost your skills and earning potential even further