Bangor Fitness Complex
Full service, state-of-the-art fitness center. Features cardio equipment, free weights, TRX, spin bikes, outstanding group fitness classes, and much more! Fitness equipment orientations, youth orientation, fitness assessments and facility tours are available.
- PRT Certified Cardio Equipment
- Free Weights
- Olympic Lifting Platforms
- Strength Training Circuit
- Functional Fitness NOFFS Zone/indoor Turf
- Group Exercise Classes
- Trainer-led Command PT (upon request)
- NOFFS Zone/indoor Turf
- Certified Fitness Trainers
- Basketball, Racquetball, Volleyball/Wallyball
- Outdoor Track, Turf Ball Fields, and Tennis Courts
- Family Fitness Room
- Sauna and Steam Room
Fitness At Its Finest: Services Offered
- One-on-One Personal Training
- Small-Group Training for You and Your Friends
- Functional Movement Screening (FMS)
- Nutrition Counseling, Weight Control and Lifestyle Changes
- Equipment Orientation
- Mobility and Flexibility Training
- Body Fat Calculations
- Personalized Programs for ALL Different Levels of Fitness
- Coaching in Proper Lifting Form and Technique
- Group Exercise Classes
How To Make An Appointment: Download the Fitness Assessment form or pick one up at either Bangor or Bremerton Fitness Center.
Option 1: Bring the Assessment form to the Trainer's workstation of the facility of choice. Speak to a trainer to set up an appointment.
Option 2: Call the Bangor (360-315-2134) or Bremerton (360-476-2231) Fitness Center. Ask to set up an appointment with a Fitness Specialist. They will take your name and number. A Fitness Specialist will call you back within two days. Be sure to bring your assessment packet!
Family Friendly Fitness Center
The center is located down the hallway to the left of the front desk at the Bangor Fitness Center and is open to all eligible MWR patrons. The center features a cardio and limited strength equipment area, an infant play area for ages six weeks to 18 months, and a toddler play area for ages 18 months to 9 years. This center allows parents to work out while supervising their children.
Group Fitness Classes
Break out of your everyday routine and discover a new favorite workout. All classes are FREE FOR ACTIVE DUTY, RETIREES AND THEIR FAMILIES. FEE APPLIES TO DOD CIVILIANS AND CONTRACTORS.
Starting in October, Commands can reserve a fitness specialist for Command PT. Reservations are required at the Fitness Center Front Desk. Open slots are Monday at 2:30 p.m. and Fridays at 6:30 a.m. (A class won’t happen if a command hasn’t reserved that time slot.)
Front Desk: 360-315-2134
Recorded Message Lines:
360-315-2139 for sports info, upcoming events, etc.
360-315-2135 for current operating hours, upcoming events, inclement weather updates, etc.